– Compositions must be submitted to the Competition Office 3 December 2018 at the latest.
– The Jury will be Finland’s Kalevi Aho and Magnus Lindberg and Estonia’s Erkki-Sven Tüür. The conductor member of the Jury will be Olari Elts (Estonia).
– The following prizes will be awarded: I prize €11,000, II prize €9,000 and III prize €7,000.
– There is no age limit or entry fee.
– The works shortlisted for the finals will be performed by the Kymi Sinfonietta at two finals concerts, to be held in the cities of Kouvola and Kotka (Finland) in autumn 2019. The Jury chooses the winners only after hearing the finals concerts and their rehearsals.
– For more information (rules and entry form) on the competition, please visit the competition website at www.klamicompetition.fi.