As a member of WASBE you:
- Receive the WASBE World magazine (quarterly) and WASBE Journal (annually).
- Have access to a downloadable directory of WASBE members with postal addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses. (A printed version can be requested by each member once every two years by contacting Biblioservice Gelderland.)
- Have immediate access to current information on wind band activities around the world on the WASBE web site.
- May participate in numerous international networks, committees, and study groups, including those for conductors, composers, music publishers, music educators, band historians, military bands, professional bands, and community bands.
- Have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs for conductors, composers, performers, and ensembles.
- May participate in the biennial WASBE conferences at which the world's best bands and ensembles may be heard, an extensive music industry exhibition may be visited, and lectures, workshops, and panel discussions may be attended.
Annual Membership Dues
|Regular / Individual Membership||US$||60.00||Join or Renew Now|
Life Membership shall be available to members who have been active in the Association for a period of not less than ten years and are 65 years of age or older. Life Membership includes all rights and privileges of the Association.
Student Membership is only available to students 25 years of age or younger.
A Foundation Membership is paid to the WASBE Foundation and has the same benefits as Regular Membership. Foundation Members will receive a tax receipt in acknowledgement of their contribution to the Foundation.
Student Membership and Industrial Associate Membership do not include the right to vote.
Membership dues are for the calendar year (January – December).